March 28, 2019
UpdraftPlus – WordPress Backup/Restore
WordPress UpdraftPlus - WordPress Backup/Restore plugin is an Exact Copy of UpdraftPlus - WordPress Backup/Restore Plugin distributed by UpdraftPlus. Here you can download free UpdraftPlus - WordPress Backup/Restore plugin under GPL license. Educational purpose only. No registration needed or no subscription. For commercial Purpose we highly recommend purchase from Developers.
Freethub is not affiliated or in any way to related third-party developers or trademark owners, including: WordPress, WooCommerce, WooThemes, Yoast, etc.
When the Developers release a new version of the plugin/theme, we will share and you can download it free from freethub.
The World’s Most trustworthy WordPress Backup Plugin.
Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or easy user error will ruin your WordPress website. That’s why you wish UpdraftPlus, the world’s highest-rated and most installed WordPress backup plugin.
UpdraftPlus Plugin – Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
UpdraftPlus Plugin Features:
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.8 stars out of 5.0), and graded within the prime thirty (of over 50,000) WordPress plugins for popularity.
- Designed to run everyplace that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size solely restricted by web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- WP-CLI support
- Incremental backups that may be set to the hourly schedule of your selection
- Supports each manual and automatic (scheduled) backups: each 4, 8, 12 hours; daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly. will even be customized to a selected time.
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Reports time of next regular backup
- Routinely prunes the amount of previous backups kept
- Automatically backs up once plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
- Database backups will be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
Restoring, Recovering and Migrating
- Conveniently backs up every WordPress entity (database, plugins, themes, uploaded content and “other” content) during a separate file, all from WordPress control board.
- Further files, WordPress core or any capricious directory from the server will be saved via add-on.
- Databases will be decrypted within WordPress control board via drag-and-drop.
- Backups created elsewhere will be imported via drag-and-drop (unlimited size upload) or FTP.
- Search and replace migrates website database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Imports and restores from backups created by alternative backup plugins: BackupWordPress, BackWPup, WordPress Backup to Dropbox and easy Backup, and generic SQL (uncompressed, gzip-compressed, or bzip2-compressed) backups.